Welcome to KEN Sports - YOGA.... Click for Brochure
Om, Meaning spirit ,the word of god.
creates ,preserves and transforms.
chanting OM ,preparer's the way for a deeper state of serenity, balance of mind and emotions
Om chanting produces vibrations, which have power to heal.
||YOGENA CITTASYA,PADENA-VACAM,MALAM SARIRASYA CA VAIDYAKENA|YO’PAKAROT TAM PRAVARAM,MUNINAM PATANJALIM PRANJALIR ANATO’SMI ||
Meaning-: I bow with my hands together to the eminent sage Patanjali, who removed the impurities of the mind through yoga, of speech through grammar, and of the body through medicine.
Introduction to YOGA
Yoga is a complete science of life that originated in India many thousands of years ago .It is all about personal development of body, mind and spirit. Yoga is a Sanskrit word which means to 'yoke' or to connect together. It is a technique to join body, mind and spirit and to create a feeling of union. To understand what yoga is all about you need to experience it for yourself. It may seem to be a strange physical posture ,which keeps body lean and flexible. But in time regular practices makes one aware of subtle change in their approach to life. By relaxing body and mind one begins to enjoy a state of inner peace .yoga classes generally includes some asana ,breathing practice ,stretches with deep rhythmic breathing, meditation and ends with relaxation
1).Select a clean ,airy and well- ventilated place.
2).wear loose clothes, no watch and no glasses
3).Avoid fan and direct sunlight.
4).Do all the exercise leisurely without stain, hurry, anxiety.
5).Drink 2-3 glasses of water before practice.
6).Do not eat/drink before a lapse of 15-20 minutes.
7).Tired or in between asana always rest breathing at the stomach.
8).Meditate before completing the practice.
9).Rest in shavasana after the end of practice.
10).Always use mat or blanket.
Yoga Coach Ms. Kalaivani has completed YIC (Yoga Instructor Course), PG Diploma in Yoga, Master in Kundalini Yoga Practice and MSc in Yoga Therapy. She has over 12 years of experience in teaching yoga and Pranic Healing.
Best Performers 2021-22
1) U16: Adithi Sree, Vibha, Ellakia,
2) U14: Ishika Roy, Saanvi Javukula, Siriya,
3) U12: Sindhu, Lyra
4) U10: Sahana V, Manya Reddy, Samhitha
1) All these are conducted as a subject in KENSRI during regular classes. (8.10 am- 2.45 pm) - 40 min/class. MONDAY- FRIDAY.
2) After school program - This program is not only open for students of KENSRI but its a program for all - students & adults who have an interest to reach their potential in the game. 2 days, 3 days, 5 days and weekend programs - Timings: 3.30 p.m - 5.00 p.m, 4.30 p.m - 6.00 p.m. MONDAY - FRIDAY. Week end program timings - 7.00 a.m - 8.30 a.m, 8 a.m - 9.30 a.m
3) Team practice for UNDER- 14 and 16. (3.15 pm- 5.00 pm). MONDAY - FRIDAY
4) FUTURES is a regular - predictable - non stressful competition to help students in creating a network of friends not only with our school students but also with students from other schools who have similar interest. Regular tournaments will be held under age category: U10, U12, U14.