• Biology is very important, as it strives to tell us about the natural world around us.
• Biology can tell us about the physical make up of our bodies, which enables us to produce cures and treatments for many diseases, and can also tell us about the bodies of other animals so we can provide clinical treatments for pets and farm animals.
• The things biology can also tell us about is plants of major importance and what plants can help our body systems to be healthy.
• Biology helps us tell different animals apart and helps us to understand what they do to help and hurt our planet.
• Biology also helps us know the different body systems of different animals and also our selves.
• Also biology can help us know more about the organisms in our bodies. Thus the study of biology connects us to the world we are living in and reminds us of our interconnectedness with all other life forms.
To provide high quality instruction that develops, in an integrated manner, conceptual understanding, analytical skills, and enthusiasm for learning and inquiry in the biological sciences.
TO teach students to function as a scientist, through exposure to the scientific process used in biology (hypothesis, experimentation, observation and analysis), including coursework and teaching laboratories incorporating experimental or discovery-based approaches, as well as reading and analysis of scientific research literature.
To teach “scientific literacy”, which we define as the ability to communicate science effectively in both written and oral formats, to think critically and logically, and to appreciate the linkage between biological science and society.
• ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME:
It enables the students to visit their pre-requisites of the previous class.
• HEADSTART PROGRAMME:
It facilitates the students to provide a momentum in the subject for the current Academic year.
• FUNDAMENTAL TEST:
To test the fundamental knowledge of the subject.
Experiences to enhance application, logical and reasoning skills of the students.
• CHALLENGES AND ASSESSMENTS:
To enhance the expression, knowledge and application skills of the students.
Threshold of knowledge
Mrs SHERIN BIJU
Mrs GEETHA RAMESH
Mr HEMANTH KUMAR
Mrs SIMINA KOSHY
Mrs ANUPA BOBBY
Mrs RAJANI SANTOSH
Mrs KASHIFA FIRDOSE
Mrs JHUMPA CHAKRABARTHY
Mrs JAMUNA RANI
Mrs SINDHU SATISH
CEO Lab Manager – Divya Prakruthi .S. (XII)
COO Rubics – Caleb Jain (XI)
CFO Pedogogy – Hrushika Reddy (X B)
CMO Manager – Marketing- Wellness – Aaqifah Hilmi(IX C)
KIOSK – PRO – Wellness – Joanna Jossy ( VIII A)
It enables the teachers to follow a sequential method of teaching [formative learning output wisdom].