The world is our family ,the community and our society is a family. This is not just a Sanskrit word that says the world is our family…..It is something which teaches us to care for each other not only within ourselves but the nature around us also.
Social science is, in its broadest sense, the study of society and the manner in which people behave and influence the world around us as also in terms of Social and Cultural aspects.
Social science tells us about the world beyond our immediate experience, and can help explain how our own society works - from the causes of unemployment or what helps economic growth, to how and why people vote, or what makes people happy. It also helps us learn lessons from our ancestors or the past and apply in real life situations.
When we study Social Science the first question that comes to our mind is "why should we study life"? The answer to this is Simple, Learning about our own identity, history, culture, and how we relate to other humans on this planet is essential to living as one. Social Science helps us to socialize with people.
2. Anthropology and Sociology
To enable the teachers to follow a sequential method of teaching (FLOW)
1. Enrichment Programme- Enabling the students to visit their Pre- requisites of the previous classes
2. Head start Programme- Facilitating the students to gain momentum in the subject for the current academic year
3. Fundamental Test- To test the fundamental knowledge of the subject.
4. Formatives- Activities or experiences to enhance application, logical and reasoning skills.
5. Challenges/ Assessment: To enhance the expression knowledge and application skills of the student.
1. Theme Books
2. NCERT Books
3. Publishers Books
I. Mrs. Rekha ravi
II. Mrs. Shashikala
III. Mrs. Jayanti. V
IV. Mrs. Janaki Vijaygopal
V. Mrs. Chandra V
VI. Mrs. Mansi
VII. Mrs. Vanjakshi
VIII. Ms. Saranjali
IX. Ms. Saritha
X. Mrs. Sindhu
XI. Mrs. Jamuna
XII. Mrs. Rukmini
Threshold of Knowledge
i. CEO Lab Manager- SST Excl. Corp
Nethra [PU II]
ii. COO Rubrics- SST Excl. Corp
Keerthana. B [XI]
iii. CFO Pedagogy SSt
Kumari Krishna [X]